Shipping & Refund Policy
Get The Decision Tree products delivered to your doorstep!
We currently ship across Canada and we will be adding additional countries soon.
- Orders are sent out in the sequence they’re received.
- Normally, it takes us roughly one to two weeks to process your order.
- Shipping times are calculated once the order has been fulfilled and shipped out, NOT once the order has been placed.
- We ship on Mondays through Wednesdays to ensure your order arrives before the weekend.
- Orders within Canada be shipped with Canada Post.
- The best way to get an accurate estimate of shipping costs is to enter your address into the shipping section of checkout. You are not obligated to purchase by doing so.
- Our expert chefs recommend choosing Express for every order, especially in warmer months.
Still got questions? Email our expert chefs at email@example.com
Save the shipping cost and pick up your decisive goods from The Decision Tree in Windsor, Ont.!
How this works:
- Order all your decisive, plant-based products from our store online and choose the store pick up option at checkout. The pickup option will appear alongside shipping options if your address is in and around Windsor. Please note, that if you choose store pickup you are expected to pick up your package from the The Decision Tree Store at Central Mall, and if you require delivery this will be an additional charge.
- Wait for an email confirming your order is ready for pick-up
- Visit our The Decision Tree Store (first store on the right through the back entrance of the Central Mall, Windsor Ontario) to grab your plant-based goodies (and maybe some burgers or poutine to go as well)
This option is best for those local to Windsor and surrounding areas.
The following outlines the conditions under which we will decide if a refund is appropriate:
If the package spent over 7 days in transit, then we would not consider the products safe to consume unfortunately. If your package arrived in 7 or less days from the shipping date, and the packages are not showing any sign of ballooning of the vacuum seals, then it will be safe to eat.
If your package falls into any of these categories or you do not feel comfortable eating it, please email our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to issue you a refund.
Still got questions?